12017 - Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes This contemporary booklet offers a patient-centered approach to understanding diabetes and promotes shared decision discussions for treatment goals. Now updated with supplemental content on weight management, in response to new emphasis in the 2016 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes. Content aligns with the 2015-2020 USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Engaging, full-color photography reflects positive behaviors to help motivate patients for better outcomes.
- Adjusting to the diagnosis and getting support
- Monitoring blood sugar, including A1C and eAG; sample log to track readings
- Understanding carbs, reading food labels, and meal planning
- Setting weight loss goals, increasing activity
- Understanding and choosing medication, things to consider
- Hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia action plans
- Staying healthy: tests, immunizations, and eye, gum and foot care
- Interactive target numbers chart
- 24 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork
|Editors Pick Description||N/A|
We found other products you might like!