As Seen on the Dr. Phil Show!
America’s premier smoking cessation program is now available in an innovative online experience
StayWell and the American Lung Association are proud to introduce Freedom From Smoking® Plus. It’s a highly-interactive online behavior change program that addresses today’s mobile lifestyles. It works on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones and includes telephone, chat and email support from trained tobacco cessation counselors.
Freedom From Smoking® Plus is the newest way to access the American Lung Association’s proven smoking cessation program:
- Successfully helping smokers quit for nearly 40 years
- Nearly 60% of participants quit when Freedom From Smoking is used with a quit-smoking medication
- Ranked most effective smoking cessation program by Fordham University Graduate School of Business
Have a minute? Watch and learn more...
What makes Freedom From Smoking® Plus so different?
- Works on desktop, tablet or smartphone—no need for a separate mobile app
- Telephone and online chat support
- Activities help participants learn about smoking addiction, motivations to quit and overcoming obstacles
- 12-month membership lets participants work at their own pace and revisit the course if they have a slip or relapse
- Personalized dashboard lets participants track progress and stick to their quit plan
- Administrative dashboard lets corporate purchasers track individual participants’ progress and course completion
Other Freedom From Smoking® Options
Freedom From Smoking® Self-Help Guide
Freedom From Smoking® The Guide to Help You Quit Smoking is an interactive 64-page workbook that addresses the difficulties of quitting with real-life activities and an innovative graphic approach that enhances learning.
WINNER: 2015 National Health Information Awards
Freedom From Smoking® Group Clinics
Small in-person group setting (up to 16 employees) offers personalized attention and peer support.
- Seven-week program gives participants time to prepare to quit and practice being a nonsmoker in a supportive environment
- Led by facilitators trained by the American Lung Association
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information, call your local American Lung Association office or visit Lung.org/ffs today.