12120 - Hip Arthroscopy (Spanish)
Hip Arthroscopy Full-color photography and anatomical art showing how conditions are treated arthroscopically, aids comprehension and supports shared decision and informed consent discussions. Hip Arthroscopy covers treatments for the most common hip problems: loose bodies, labral tears, FAI, chondral damage, synovitis and arthritis.
- Hip arthroscopy: what it is, how it works
- Pre- and post-op checklists
- Risks and complications of hip arthroscopy, when to call the surgeon
- Self-care at home
- Rehab exercise
- Newly rendered instructional art better indicates affected joint and prescribed movements
- 8 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork
|Editors Pick Description||N/A|
We found other products you might like!