940359 - Basal Joint Arthritis (Spanish)
Basal Joint Arthritis, now updated with a clean, modern look featuring full-color photography, describes this painful thumb condition.
- Causes and symptoms of basal joint arthritis
- Anatomy of diseased basal joint
- How arthritis destroys the joint
- Non-surgical treatment: splints, medication, cortisone injections
- When surgery is recommended; anatomy of the surgical procedure
- 6 panels, full-color photography, anatomical artwork
Pack of 50
|Unit Size||Pack of 50|
|Editors Pick Description||N/A|
We found other products you might like!